3 Aralık 2014 Çarşamba

#4th Week - 28.11.14


Hello :)
It's my 4th week in practicum. I get used to my classes and students. Now, I will share with you my experiences at 4A class. 

When the lesson began, teacher asked to students what they learnt last class and then she controlled the project about "like\dislike". Students prepared a cardboard by pasting some pictures and writing what they like or do not like. Students presented their project papers in front of the class. Teacher checked mistakes and misspelling and corrected them. 

Today, students learnt a new conjuction "but". Teacher gave some sentences like " I like playing football, but I don't like reading comics." and wanted students to guess the meaning of it. It was a good way to teach conjuction to young learners, in my opinion.

Mrs. Ergür warned verbally the students who were talking with their friends during the lesson.

That is all to share with you.
Thanks

See you
<3

1 yorum:

  1. I liked the idea of project papers. I think it is a good way to help your students to be active participants of their own learning.

    YanıtlaSil

Shoot me.! :)